sábado, 8 de marzo de 2025

TUBE 3 little cow Valeria – [FEELING BLACK HARD AND DEEP #1]



Hey pervert, today I present you a story of how a busty cow tried a big fat black cock for the first time.

I felt the power of his hands all over my body, he groped my tits that were full of milk, pressed them so hard that I thought he was milking me, then he started fucking me in many positions and I couldn't say no because he would punish me harder, so I let him fuck me at will, he held me so tight and penetrated me so deep that my brain only thought about how deep his cock was going to go, while my cow tits shook uncontrollably.

I hope you like the video.

SCENES

1 - SOFA

TIME: 00:16:00

ACTORS:

- Algodón Valeriana

- (unknown)

DATE: 04-29-2023

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario

We will see your comment as soon as possible.

2025 - Valeria Ghabianka ©. Con tecnología de Blogger.

Buscar este blog