After I misbehaved with the farmer he took me to his house to abuse me, at first I thought it was just a couple of spankings but then he started to grope my whole body, he groped my tits that were full of milk, he squeezed them so much that I thought he was milking me, then he started to fuck me in many positions and I couldn't say no because he would punish me harder, so I let him fuck me at will, he hugged me so tight and penetrated me so deep that my brain only thought about how deep his cock was going, while my cow tits shook uncontrollably.
I hope you like the video.
SCENES
1 - COUCH
TIME: 00:15:12
ACTORS:
- Valeria
- (unknown)
DATE: 04-25-2023
I hope you like the video.
SCENES
1 - COUCH
TIME: 00:15:12
- (unknown)
DATE: 04-25-2023
0 comments:
Publicar un comentario
We will see your comment as soon as possible.