sábado, 22 de febrero de 2025

TUBE 1 Valeria – [FUCKING IN THE APARTMENT]

Hello pervert, today I present you a hot story, if you like gothic lingerie and seeing me exposed by a stud and lots of sex in different parts of my apartment, this is your video.

This story begins with a rent debt that I couldn't pay on time, so the owner of the apartment had to collect the debt from me and since I didn't have enough L$, he had to collect it with my body, so I had a very hot and hard session, where my vagina opened and they put a lot of milk in me, I had no other option and I had to pay my debt like a poor whore, the landlord of the apartment liked me to wear lingerie and told me to dilate my anus with a strip of anal balls.

The excitement was so much that the strip of anal balls came out of my poor dilated ass.
I hope you enjoy the video.
SCENES
1 - BED
2 - SHOWER
TIME: 00:03:47
ACTORS:
- Valeria
- (unknown)
DATE: 03-05-2022


0 comments:

Publicar un comentario

We will see your comment as soon as possible.

2025 - Valeria Ghabianka ©. Con tecnología de Blogger.

Buscar este blog